Soundfyr Code of Conduct
We at Soundfyr, aim to build an on-line community of users who respect the rights and opinions of other users. Observance of this Code of Conduct is required so as to ensure the responsible use of our Website and the platform it provides for all of our users.
- You shall not share your account with others or otherwise share your user ID and/or password with others.
- You shall be tolerant of and be respectful to other users of the Website.
- You shall respect the rights of other users at all times. In particular, you shall not violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- You shall not post abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist or offensive, content, comments or criticism.
- You shall not harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users, including rights of privacy and publicity.Personal attacks should be avoided at all times.
- You shall not harvest or otherwise collect, in any way or using any means, information about other members, including email addresses, without their consent. You shall not post personal information of any third person on the Website unless the prior written permission of such person expressly consenting to the publication of his or her personal information on the Website has been obtained.
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a Soundfyr employee, agent or representative, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You shall not post any material that may compromise the security or integrity of the Website including but not limited to malware, viruses, Trojan Horses and worms.
- You shall not interfere with other users' use of the Website in any way especially through excessive messages, posts or comments on any topic.
- You acknowledge that our Website is a music-focused Website and is set up for the purpose of building an on-line community of music artistes and music lovers. Non-music related posts should thus be kept to a minimum.
- You shall at all times abide by all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines and shall not post anything which would encourage, facilitate or could result in any illegal activity or conduct.
- You shall not post advertising or marketing material on the Website or otherwise contact other users for the purposes of promoting your goods or services. If you wish to advertise or market your goods or services on the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You shall not post third party advertising or marketing material on the Website at any time
You recognize that the above list is not exhaustive and you shall, at all times, conduct yourself in a manner which is conducive to building up a community which is law-abiding and respectful of the individual rights of each of its members.
We take any breaches of our Code of Conduct very seriously. Any contravention of this Code or otherwise inappropriate behaviour may result in immediate limitation, suspension, deactivation or termination of your user account or any of the privileges that you might enjoy as a user or an account holder. We may take the steps which we have just described without giving you any prior notice. Our failure to enforce our rights or the provisions of this Code of Conduct does not amount to a waiver and we shall be entitled to take any action we deem appropriate at any time.